1.1 References to 'our', 'we' and 'Zeadia' means Zeadia Tours Limited.
2.1 All tour prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable
3. Booking and Payment
3.1 The advertised tour price includes the inclusions shown for that tour. Any optional activities, meals or other costs not included are to be paid by the customer.
3.2 A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour cost is required to secure a tour reservation. Zeadia will hold tour spaces for 5 days for bookings made without a deposit payment.
3.3 Tours must be paid for in full no later than 60 days before the commencement date of the tour. Payment extensions and payment terms for tours booked within 60 days of commencement are at Zeadia's discretion.
4. Cancellation and Refunds
4.1 For tour cancellations made by the customer, Zeadia will refund:
• 90% of the full tour cost for cancellations made 45 or more days prior to the tour commencement date
• 80% of the full tour cost for cancellations made between 44 and 30 days prior to the tour commencement date
• 50% of the full tour cost for cancellations made between 29 and 11 days prior to the tour commencement date
• No refund will be given for cancellations made 10 or less days prior to the tour commencement date
4.2 Zeadia’s refund policy is not subject to any external customer related event such as flight schedule disruptions, customer illness or any other reason. We strongly recommend that you purchase appropriate insurance to cover such risks and contingencies.
5.1 Zeadia has sole discretion to cancel a tour in which case our liability is limited to the payments made to us towards the cost of the tour including the deposit. Subject to New Zealand consumer protection legislation, Zeadia is not liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to direct or indirect loss or consequential or special loss due to cancellation of a tour whether arising in negligence tort breach of contract or otherwise.
5.2 Zeadia may at its discretion modify a tour itinerary for reasons of safety, access, lack of essential facilities or any unforeseen circumstances necessitating change. In this circumstance Zeadia will endeavour to find replacements of like standard.
5.3 Any delay in or failure of performance by either Zeadia or other service providers Zeadia may engage will not be considered as breach of performance to the extent caused by any occurrence beyond the reasonable control of such party including, but not limited to, acts of God, power outages, weather or governmental restrictions.
6. These contract conditions and delivery of all tours are governed by the laws of New Zealand without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. Zeadia and you as customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in connection with any legal action that may arise in connection with any tour booked with Zeadia.